Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I went swimming in O.C.E.A.N. p1_p1

Hello to all my fellow students from MMDP 102!! Thanks for reading my oh so exciting blog, that is identical to everyone else. Huzzah for getting to know each other by personality test results!

Peace - Kenley

 P.S. - Go play in the snow...once it arrives.

Openness to Experience/Intellect    
            High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.
(Your percentile: 76) You are relatively open to new experiences. 
              I mostly agree with this result, I love trying new things, sometimes I get a little nervous about it depending on what it is or if I don't know anything about it, but if I get the chance I will try either way.

            High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.
                 You are very well-organized, and can be relied upon.         (Your percentile: 83)
      This seems to be right, except for the fact that my stuff gets unorganized when I don't have enough time to clean, which bothers me, but it's not like my apartment has to be always clean and organized and if it's not I'll die.... because I would be dead now... I just moved in, started school and am job hunting soooo it's a disaster.

            High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.
                 You are relatively social and enjoy the company of others.         (Your percentile: 74)
  Yes indeed, I enjoy socializing exactly 74% of the time. However even though talking is grand, I do love listening to people as well; I can listen to someone talk for a long time and be just as happy with that. Then the other 26% is artsy alone time, and then if I don't get to pour enough of myself into art I start to get a little more introverted

            High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.
                 You are good-natured, courteous, and supportive.         (Your percentile: 83)
  Well it's basically by the grace of God that I scored this high, but I have adopted the "treat others as you want to be treated" way of living into my life and all I got to say is it's the best!

            High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.
                 You probably remain calm, even in tense situations.         (Your percentile: 9)
   Well even though I've never even heard of that word before, and spell check says it doesn't exist... this is true. I'm pretty relaxed about most things; it just all seems to work out in the end, no matter what life throws at you, God is good and worrying is dumb. Sometimes I freak out about little things that don't really matter much though; which is somewhat strange since I don't hardly worry at all about big things, it's a weird combo.


1 comment:

  1. Very nice. I'm glad you're calm about things. Hopefully it will keep me calm.