Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Color Test

http://www.xrite.com/custom_page.aspx?PageID=77

This test was slightly odd I though because I did a great job my first try, almost perfect so I didn't even pay attention to what the result was because I thought I would get a zero next time around but oh no! I got like a 35 2nd time...then a 72 third time, and couldn't believe it so I took it a few more time the results ranging in the thirties every time and I finally took a break because my eyes just felt like they were going to pop out of my head. The next day I took it again and got 20, got a little more confident and took it one more time and got 12!! After that I called it good. This was harder than I thought it was going to be haha.I think that my laptop screen could've been a little too dark for this test, but in the end i was pleased with my last result....and the first one that I never wrote down, but I'm pretty certain was even better than 12, such a mystery!


Well I wanted to post a picture of this color wheel design of a heart I made in high school that they thought was so cool it got put in the school newspaper....which ironically was only a black and white print ha! But I couldn't find it, so here's a strangers awesome version of a color wheel I found on google.

No comments:

Post a Comment